What You'll Learn
- Three Principles that any leader can implement to help them transform their team(s) into highly productive and engaged (Flourishing) engines of growth.
- The use of scenario planning as a mechanism to envision how to mentor and lead your team into and through unprecedented time with a new lens.
- Framing and executing a recurring loop of learning of ideate, test, iterate, learn, implement - much like the Agile method used for modern software development.
- Direct actions you can take to help your team drive and own outcomes, like an owner.
- Why leaders - in the face of the people age - still don't know how to lead their teams into tomorrow's future.
Author Geoff Tuff sums it up nicely:
"The world is becoming harder and harder to predict [and navigate]; uncertainty abounds... While uncertainty has always been with us, it has snapped us into focus with [a new workforce] and technological advances. Human beings are naturally wired to "wait and see" ... but it is the exact opposite of what is required to thrive in uncertainty."